Drolet Heatpro Furnace part number help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

thesmackdown

Jan 18, 2011
Western Wisco
Hi all,

I have the Heatpro and am in the process of replacing worn out firebricks. I have the parts catalog that came with the furnace and have cross referenced it with the online version.

There are parts not listed though. There are metal strips that hold the upper course of firebricks in place on all three sides. Mine are pretty distorted from heat and I would like to replace them.

I have called SBI and left a message but never got a call back.

Does anyone here know the numbers for these?

Thanks!

Do you have pictures? From your description, they sounds pretty simple to make your own, or even take to your local fab shop to re-create. That gives you the chance to make them more robust, too, if the originals didn't make it.

Just in case you can't find a part number...

I have called SBI and left a message but never got a call back.
Try emailing them...they have always gotten back to me in a day or two that way.

Reactions: thesmackdown