Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Dutchess County NY Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see pellets everywhere I go here in hudson valley. Was picking up some trim boards at hd fishkill saw two tons of green supreme on the floor

I see pellets everywhere I go here in hudson valley. Was picking up some trim boards at hd fishkill saw two tons of green supreme on the floor
Green Supreme is OK since I already use New England. I picked up a few bags of American Wood Fiber in Brewster .... But I live in Poughkeepsie area. Do you ever see any other brands around.

Hi, this is my first post and my first year burning pellets. I have a Enerzone Bio-45. I am in the Poughkeepsie area and so far I gave been burning stove chow from the POK HD. To me it seems like they make good heat but they produce significant ash. After reading through threads on this forum I have been searching for some better pellets to try. Tried North American (low heat output) from HD. I looked at a couple smaller places yesterday. Found cleanfire Pacific blend at Adams grocery and inferno gold Davies hardware. Both were $7 per bag. Looking forward to trying them out soon.

Honestly natures own are the same company at fireside ultras. Firesides burn hot but I get clinkers real bad in my Harman. But natures own burn hot to but they carboned up my burn pot so bad the igniter couldn't even light the pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.