Early birthday present

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I wanted to give the lady an early birthday present. She wanted a 4X4, trading her Ford Edge FWD. Guess what she opted for? Jaguar SUV E-Pace S AWD. Lucky lady! We just drove it back home from the dealer.
Lucky lady is right!

Did you get a trailer hitch so you can borrow it to scrounge wood? Between the back of the Jag, and a trailer, you could probably get a pretty good load. Put the back seats down for even greater capacity.

Reactions: Jan Pijpelink
Nice!

My wife was working at a company where the Jaguar dealership leased parking lot space. Nice vehicles.

Very nice! I have been eyeing the Jaguar I-Pace. It's over my budget, but much better looking than the Tesla X.