Econoburn and Portage & Maine at Empire Farm Days

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

altheating

Don't forget we will have the Econoburn Boiler and the Portage & Main Furnaces on display at the Empire Farm Days http://www.empirefarmdays.com tomorrow August 11th thru Thursday August 13th. We will also have on display the D.s. Machine Coal Stoves, Nestor Martin and Baker Coal Stoves.
I will get pictures of the new Portage & Main Optimizer 250 (Outdoor Gasifier) and get them posted on the forum, hopefull later today.
This is another good show to see all the major manufacturers in one location. I know wood master was setting up yesterday, CB will be there and most of the others.
See you all at the show!

With all those manufacturers there be sure to wear your tall boots when they start talking about each others product. ;)

Wear your boots, because most tents are under about 6" of water! We had a tremendous storm blow through about 7pm last night, the whole place was under 6" of water at 9pm last night when I left.

Status
Not open for further replies.