Effecta boilers - contact from Sweden

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am the export manager at Effecta Energy Solutions AB in Sweden. As it has been mentioned in a couple of threads here at Hearth our import partner in Michigan, Brian Crawford, at Up North Alternative Energy Solutions tragically passed away too young. He is missed as a friend and customer by all of us at Effecta.

I got online here at Hearth in order to be able to respond and support any product or company related questions. I am also happy to support the Laddomat since they were sold by us to Up North.

I have seen throughout the years that we have several Effecta users registered and active here at Hearth which is something we are happy to see.

So if anything do not hesitate to ask questions or contact me for any reason concerning our products or company.

Thanks!

Hannes Andersson

Status
Not open for further replies.