Empyre elite 100

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

GOB

Mar 10, 2023
Nl
Hey quick question anyone still running the empyre gassfication boiler with any success? Seen one come up on classifieds it’s a new unit with a later serial number. Maybe should just stay away but can weld and prolly could keep it goin.

I just gave this 200 away. Felt bad giving it away. If you can get it for a few hundred dollars it would be good to get your system up running and tweeked. Then when it starts leaking you got your use from it. I welded, JB Welded, RTVd it so many times it is slickening. My cracks cracked. If you want I'll tell you the really bad stuff like when it cracked and drained out in the night...Twice, melting conduit and the wires inside.

20230114_130612.jpg 20221101_162758.jpg IMAG0056.jpg IMAG0707_BURST002.jpg 20210226_153945.jpg

I just gave this 200 away. Felt bad giving it away. If you can get it for a few hundred dollars it would be good to get your system up running and tweeked. Then when it starts leaking you got your use from it. I welded, JB Welded, RTVd it so many times it is slickening. My cracks cracked. If you want I'll tell you the really bad stuff like when it cracked and drained out in the night...Twice, melting conduit and the wires inside.

View attachment 311016 View attachment 311017 View attachment 311018 View attachment 311020 View attachment 311021

Ok thanks I appreciate the heads up I’m going to keep saving up and running my old smoke dragon.