Energy Harvester

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deuceman927

Jan 3, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I was excited to find this site doing some research about my stove. We've just bought our first house and were lucky that it came with 2 wood stoves and a fireplace! I started searching for information about this Energy Harvester. I'm new to wood burning, and I hope to learn all about it. In the short term, my question is more simple. The stove I have is the same shape and style as all of the ones I've seen on the site, however the side of mine doesn't have the wooded scene on the side. Both sides have what looks like the seal of the U.S.A (eagle holding branches and arrows). Is this something any of you have seen before?

Thanks!
Andy

Looks like I answered my own question. In the PDF advertisement that there is on the site, I see that there were two models, the one with the forest/mountain scene, and the one with the seal. I'm not sure if this thing is operational, I'm going to have to do some more research, and clean it up before I try to light it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.