Englander 25-EP blower fan not changing speed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

witeta1l

Jan 24, 2022
Mahopac, NY
This is a repeat thread with a better post description. I have an Englander pellet stove mfg 7/2012. After starting the stove and coming up to temperature, the blower fan comes on (low speed) to blow the air into the room. The problem is that when trying to adjust the fan speed on the main board, the fan does not change speed up or down. I'm thinking it might be an issue with the board. Not sure if the fan can be bad since it does come on. Otherwise, everything appears to be working properly. Has anyone come across this issue or have any advice? Thanks

This is a repeat thread with a better post description. I have an Englander pellet stove mfg 7/2012. After starting the stove and coming up to temperature, the blower fan comes on (low speed) to blow the air into the room. The problem is that when trying to adjust the fan speed on the main board, the fan does not change speed up or down. I'm thinking it might be an issue with the board. Not sure if the fan can be bad since it does come on. Otherwise, everything appears to be working properly. Has anyone come across this issue or have any advice? Thanks