englander 28-3500 $649 at home depot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

CHeath

Feeling the Heat
Feb 18, 2013
Northwest NorthCarolina Mtns
They have been as high as $1599. I picked one up today

Just checked. They are $1019 here. That's still a good price. At $649 I would buy another one right now for my shop.

keep searching or go to your store and tell them I got one for that. They gotta get rid of them. Worth a shot.

Or just order one from @CHeath s local store for $659, and then another $99 gets it dropped in your driveway. I did that on a $500 Englander NC30 stove last year

Or just order one from @CHeath s local store for $659, and then another $99 gets it dropped in your driveway. I did that on a $500 Englander NC30 stove last year

Great idea. If they can do it at one store they can do it at all of them

is this because of the E.P.A. regs?

That's my only guess. I called englander and he said they would have to sent back to them and "recycled" so I'll assume they just want to get rid of them