Englander 28-3500 Advice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lunk30

Hearth Supporter
Nov 15, 2008
North Shore MA
Hi I'm a second year burner..... Last year i guess was an experimental year.... Sometimes i got it pumping some pretty good heat through my existing ductwork and other times you could barely tell i had it on..... I know one of my problems was probably the most common newbie mistake seasoned wood.... but i must of had some decent stuff because sometimes it worked like a charm.... im pretty sure i have some decent wood some left from last year and other stuff ive tested with my moisture meter all 20% or under for this year... so any advice on getting good burns would be appreciated.... thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.