Englander Madison stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mando4mary74

Nov 14, 2020
Virginia
Can someone with an England stove, (I have the Madison model), please look at your baffle boards and let me know if the rest flush on the front tube. Mine has a slight gap between the board and the tube. The boards rest flush on the middle tube. Thanks a bunch!

Without me looking, I believe the answer is yes. I just cleaned mine a couple of weeks ago, but I can't remember. Once I get off work I'll take a look. I've got a home made smoke dragon with at least a 6ft cu firebox (28 inch splits) going for deer camp this week in the basement so the Madison gets the week off.

Without me looking, I believe the answer is yes. I just cleaned mine a couple of weeks ago, but I can't remember. Once I get off work I'll take a look. I've got a home made smoke dragon with at least a 6ft cu firebox (28 inch splits) going for deer camp this week in the basement so the Madison gets the week off.
Thanks!

Okay, if it's not too much trouble when you are able to can you get a pic of it for me so I know for sure how off mine are? I sure would appreciate it....Thanks for the reply!
Sorry for the delay.. deercamp IMG_20201124_185927272.jpg