Englander NC 30 questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Newburnerwisconsin

Feeling the Heat
Jul 8, 2015
wisconsin
Does anyone what size corner Heath pad I need for a Englander NC 30? Where can I get clearances and install information? It’s nit on the website. Also how do you remove the fiber board? Thank you.

To remove the baffle boards you just take out the front air tube and then remove the baffle boards. It’s just one little hex head screw to remove the front air tube.

Manual is here - clearances are in the manual.

It's pretty hard to navigate there on their website. You'd think it'd be on the product page for the stove.

The first clearance table in the manual is for Canada, so be sure you're looking at the right one.

Reactions: Newburnerwisconsin
Manual is here - clearances are in the manual.

It's pretty hard to navigate there on their website. You'd think it'd be on the product page for the stove.

The first clearance table in the manual is for Canada, so be sure you're looking at the right one.
Thank you!

Reactions: jetsam
Does anyone what size corner Heath pad I need for a Englander NC 30? .... Also how do you remove the fiber board? Thank you.
To remove the baffle boards you just take out the front air tube and then remove the baffle boards. It’s just one little hex head screw to remove the front air tube.
If the fiber board resting on the upper air tubes doesn't pull out easy and appears to be glued at the far end, you may need to run a narrow putty knife up the back-side. I've seen some RTV'd at the far end.

• Haha
Reactions: MAD MARK