Englander NC 30

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curse you BB!:mad: damn, i need a shave

100_3374.jpg

Reactions: n3pro
Now THAT'S what I call customer support. ;lol

Looking forward to my first season with the 30, i've heard so many good things. I'm replacing my 1402 Naploleon insert which served me well for four years. Just trying to get a little more heat into the house this winter. I'm sure I will have a bunch of questions. Looking forward to the new stove. Have to get it installed first, hopefully next week. I have 4 cords of seasoned cherry and about a cord of 2 year old white oak. I'm also a pallet burner in the shoulder season, I have about 30 pallets I have to process actually tomorrow. I do know not to overload the stove with pallets. A few pieces due the trick for me in the shoulder season.

Reactions: DexterDay
I used to get the long neck nat lights in Morgantown. Many moons ago...

Latch is the only part that bumed me out on the stove but could not justify another 1000.00 or more to get an equal or lessor heater with a latch I liked. Hearing that there has not been any latch recall issues, ever, makes it even better. Especially having access to all things steel and therefore being able to modify a latch anytime it becomes necessary. I am in the process of installing my new one and very excited to fire this thing up soon!!

Bob Urban

Reactions: PapaDave
Status
Not open for further replies.