Englander NC13 Installed and heating, flue and stove temps

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna give this a bump because I'd like to know.

BTW, what kind of hearth do you have?

The heater is doing great. I burn a small hot fire at around 500 degrees and my house holds the heat well. My heater sits directly on my polished concrete floors and I have no hearth so I just sweep up the floor. The floor around the stove gets nice and warm and is the favorite place for the dog to nap.

Im curious as to what kind of burn times this stove delivers. Overnight burns?

Im curious as to what kind of burn times this stove delivers. Overnight burns?
I missed the point on the hearth question. My heater is in my "great room". In the remodel, I put about 75% of my house in one open room! and I love it. I have it near a corner about three feet from a wall. The wall does get hot at times.

As for burn times, I burn small fires. I put three small splits in about 9 when I go to bed and when I get up at 5ish I have coals. I build a fire again at 6 pm and go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.