englander pellet stove with insert kit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillz

Oct 14, 2014
ontario canada
I live in Ontario Canada and in a bungalow. I am looking for an insert that will heat our home. I have a fireplace I'm the basement that I would like to install a pellet insert.

I like the englander type insert but our big box stores here don't carry them , they do however have the stove version with the insert conversion pannel.

Has anyone attempted or seen what it looks like installed?I think it would be a great alternative.does it look the same as the insert? Does it stick out of the hearth more then the insert?

We originally were looking at the enviro m55 but the price tag is a little high and there is no guarantee it will provide enough heat for the whole house.

Thanks

I live in Ontario Canada and in a bungalow. I am looking for an insert that will heat our home. I have a fireplace I'm the basement that I would like to install a pellet insert.

I like the englander type insert but our big box stores here don't carry them , they do however have the stove version with the insert conversion pannel.

Has anyone attempted or seen what it looks like installed?I think it would be a great alternative.does it look the same as the insert? Does it stick out of the hearth more then the insert?

We originally were looking at the enviro m55 but the price tag is a little high and there is no guarantee it will provide enough heat for the whole house.

Thanks
I am also worried of the cfm not sure if it would even push enough heat from one room to another let alone the rest of the house

Does AMFM Energy ship to Canada?

No they don't.
I did notice tsc sells this unit for 2300$ as an insert. Still have the questions and concerns

I've never installed a pellet insert. How hard is it to diy?what should I know when installing into a chimney?

No they don't.
I did notice tsc sells this unit for 2300$ as an insert. Still have the questions and concerns

I've never installed a pellet insert. How hard is it to diy?what should I know when installing into a chimney?
Correction the unit at tsc is not an englander but home hardware dies have the stove with insert kit

Status
Not open for further replies.