Englander pellet stove woes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
2 rpm on top will overfeed the bottom auger and bind up and burn out a new motor again. 2 rpm on the bottom will feed pellets faster than the upper can feed it. i wouldn't bother with repairing it i would replace it.

they work i have bought 20 of them for referb's

So I’ve cleaned the bottom auger completely , installed augers first without the motors... made sure there was nominal resistance while free hand turning augers. Tightened flange bearing accordingly, installed motors (2 rpm on bottom) did a 20 min dry run to listen for squealing. All steps followed with hopes of a longer lasting run. ive also bought two different types of pellets five bags of each. Fingers crossed.
Sysco thanks for your support And all other participants.

G