Englander Stove Service

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

n6crv

Feeling the Heat
Aug 5, 2007
Hillsdale Co. Michigan
Hello, just wanted to say that the service from the Englander is one of the BEST. Sure you can buy fancier stoves but I don't think you can get better service. I was going to buy a stove with the Vogel in its name. But thanks to this site I was told to look at the Englander's. Sure glad I did. I have had some minor problems but the service has been great. Service means a lot, I alway look for the reviews on the service if needed and I don't think I went wrong. Have also been very impressed with all the help that I have recived to my other questions that I have asked on this site. Keep up the good work all. Thanks
Don

N6CRV said:
Hello, just wanted to say that the service from the Englander is one of the BEST. Sure you can buy fancier stoves but I don't think you can get better service. I was going to buy a stove with the Vogel in its name. But thanks to this site I was told to look at the Englander's. Sure glad I did. I have had some minor problems but the service has been great. Service means a lot, I alway look for the reviews on the service if needed and I don't think I went wrong. Have also been very impressed with all the help that I have recived to my other questions that I have asked on this site. Keep up the good work all. Thanks
Don

Glad to hear the good words! It is a wonderful thing to have someone come on and say that they are having a positive experience. We mostly only hear from folks that are having problems, so it's nice to hear good stuff as well.

Gooserider

Don, we need pics (well, at least I would like to see them) of your new stove installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.