Englander/TimberRidge 55-TRPIP Issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I have the same issue. ran great for about 2 weeks, with strong almost jet like fire. then suddenly it was a very soft flame. almost looked like a normal wood fire. Customer service sent me a new control panel, but it didnt change the exhaust blower speed. but it did stop feeding pellets after start up. does anyone have the answer?

Proof of fire switch .
If the fire starts then goes out

thanks, I tried getting ahold of Englands today but couldnt. I will get back with them tomorrow and suggest it.
hi i was having a problem with the flame on the stove just couldnt get it to burn right - high flame to really low flame sometimes just a hot ember read some threads about making the holes in the burn pot a little bigger 1/32 1/64 and boy did it make a different , also had problems with the burn pot they just wouldnt last so i made my own out off 1/4 inch with the slightly bigger holes and now the stove is burning with no problem , just be careful with the hole size if that is one off your problem ...also if you have a chance to try different pellets try them i tried 3 different names and makes ----softwood -----hardwood softwood mix ----- and hardwood-- the best sw 2 sw hw 3 hw hope some off this helps