Erin-E Help!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimMcK

Nov 7, 2013
Kentucky
Hello everybody, I think I might have made a mistake. I just bought a used Waterford Erin-e woodstove for my house. The previous owner was venting from the rear of the stove, therefore the top exit spigot did not come with it. I however have to exit the top. I don't know how I missed this key part, but it doesn't surprise me. Anyway does anybody have any idea where I can get one, or if I could use one from a VC maybe???
Thanks in advance for any help! It's starting to get cold here, I really need to hook this up.

Thanks mellow. I tried that first. They can get it, but it is a 3 to 6 month lead time. I really need to use it this year.

Does anybody know how close to a non combustible wall my pipe can be? I built a wall in front of the combustible wall spaced out 1.5" with non combustible fasteners. Sheathed with cement board, and then put stone veneer over that. I think if I get it close enough I can just exit from the rear maybe...

Yes Mellow that is the one I bought. Resale not an option if I want to continue to live indoors! I have sold 2 already because I found out they were made in China. Now my wife said we are using this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.