Expected Snowfall just upgraded here NE is your blower and generator ready?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
well the update as of the 11 o'clock news ch 5 boston originally said it will miss us but every news program just keeps going up on the amount. we are now here in the merrimack valley up to 12 inches and 40 to 50 mph winds. already forecasting power outages. but stay tuned we still have a few programs to go for more. and not talking about it yet but maybe some snow on sunday into monday. unless the jetstream changes this is going to continue until the temps start going up.

this snow is cutting into power from the solar panels. the sun is coming up on the right angle from a few weeks ago til october. still half covered

"Four'easter"

Looks like we won't get much in Maine. DC to NYC may get smeared.

i guess now it's down graded a little so we ride the fence

Just a dusting up here . . . it's OK . . . I love winter, but I'm ready for Spring.

Reactions: Knots
i love it when they screw up this way. we had 1 maybe 1.5 inches and it was gone by noon

Reactions: Knots
Regardless of whether we get any more snow, spring has sprung. The deer were running around all over the place in the front yard last evening and the turkeys are making a racket today. Sun's out and supposed to go to 45 today. We'll burn some snow.
DSC02734.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
2 inches in the morning.. all melted on the drive by afternoon