Finally done

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

snavematt

Sep 7, 2016
Virginia
Well it's been a long road. Just finished the wall behind the new stove. I like it, better yet my wife loves it

83e197f17863031d43c88a488a2cb7c9.jpg

15e2eb926a1a694aa73cd3eff775324d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! :cool: If you wanna put your stove make and model in your sig, hover on your username at the top of the page, then click "signature."

Well done. Boy that's a tall straw on that stove.

And mythbusters on the TV nice. Now that you will have some free time. I shoot you my address. I have yet to build something my wife loves. Maybe you should start some online seminars.

Reactions: Blazing
Last edited:
I love it.
Is that real poplar wood on the wall?
Is the the ceiling fan able to push the hot air back down?

Actually it's Luann board ripped down into 8 inch by 8 foot strips. Original plan was to paint it, but we like the wood. I think we picked out the 5 best pieces they ever made

Ceiling fan is on low and works fine, main room is like 70-71 when running at 400-450. Upstairs hotter but the natural convection in the house moving it around great

Last edited:
And mythbusters on the TV nice. Now that you will have some free time. I shoot you my address. I have yet to build something my wife loves. Maybe you should start some online seminars.

The key is she works on them as well. She is very handy so that's nice too. At our old house, I came home from a trip and she had torn down a wall in the kitchen.

Next project starts soon, ripping out master bathroom and redoing

Reactions: Woody Stover