finally got dream score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

punchy

Burning Hunk
Jul 28, 2011
mid mo
Maybe not dream score, but one that was delivered to me.Talking to neighbor that recently bought land next to my place. He knew last guy let me cut dead stuff off it. He was wanting to clean it up some. Came home to this, well this is second load. Alot of elm, hackberry. Said there will be plenty more.

Attachments

• IMAG0117.jpg
    IMAG0117.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 174
Talking to neighbor that recently bought land next to my place. He knew last guy let me cut dead stuff off it. He was wanting to clean it up some. Came home to this, well this is second load. Said there will be plenty more.

Attachments

• IMAG0118.jpg
    IMAG0118.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 145
  • IMAG0119.jpg
    IMAG0119.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 124
Nice score Punchy, what type of wood is it?

mostly elm and hackberry, not sure what else. him and 2 boys fell and topped then out. then picked up with forks on big tractor and placed on my side of fence. i shared some beer with him when i saw him next.

Reactions: zap
mostly elm and hackberry, not sure what else. him and 2 boys fell and topped then out. then picked up with forks on big tractor and placed on my side of fence. i shared some beer with him when i saw him next.
Can't beat neighbors like that.

"The Wood is always drier on your side of the fence"
Great score.
When will you get it CSS?

From the thread title, I thought you found Scarlett Johansson in your bed when you got home. Now THAT would be a dream score...

Reactions: firefighterjake
Another good reason to have friendly neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.