My liner from Rockford Chimney came today so I have started my reline job. Right off the bat things got kinked up. As the Fedex truck is pulling out of the neighborhood, I open the box and realize that I have no rain cap. I order the deluxe terra cotta per a recommendation from BroBart. One phone call and it is on the way but will be a couple days. No biggie. My son in law was supposed to help me get the stove out but hurt his back last night so had to use some leverage and brains rather than brawn (which ain't what it used to be) I didn't plan this out very well I guess because I figured I would just go out and buy some Roxul at one of the big box stores. Wrong :-S Ordered it from Lowes online and it will be delivered to their local store. It was raining outside today so I did most of the inside work to get it ready and I have pics to prove it's really happening. Getting the damper frame cut out and removing part of the fire brick went a lot better than I had envisioned it would. A thanks to 'coltfever' for the pictures of how he did his and what it looked like when it was done. https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/82619/ Helped me to see what I was trying to do. I also ordered $100 worth of Perlite instead of $375 worth of liner insulation and it should be here soon. Anyway, here is the first post chronicling my DIY install. As someone else said in an install thread "How hard can it be, really" I think I have the hard part done actually.