Finally met my grandaughter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fossil

Accidental Moderator
Hearth Supporter
Sep 30, 2007
Bend, OR
My daughter & son-in-law brought the baby to Oregon for her first big adventure (4 months old). This was my first meeting with my first grandchild. Say hi to Sawyer Jane Christensen & family.:)
SJCfam2.jpg

Hello, nice looking family.

zap

Wow - great! Does the little one take to you?

Ha! Yeah, we got along fine...even when left unsupervised. !! She's a pretty easy-going baby (so far). Very pleasant to have around...mostly pleasant noises rather than a lot of fussing & screaming. They said she pretty much slept through both ways on the airplanes. I like her.

Very beautiful baby there fossil! You must be a very proud Grandpa! Congratulations!

Awesome, Rick !! So glad to hear this ( been waiting for it !!)

Where's the pic of you and the baybee???????
devil-smiley-024.gif

Hi Sawyer Jane. Congrats Grandpa. Sweet looking baby and great looking family.

Personally I think Sawyer Jane's expression says it all about her reaction to you. ;lol

Whoa! What was the bright flash of light?

She looks adorable Rick. I'm glad you finally got a chance to finally meet your granddaughter. They're a good looking family.

Congratulations. That must be a thrill. We are happy for you and your family.

Must have been a long 4 months for you Rick. Glad to hear they are doing well.

That is great Rick! Must have really been enjoyable. We are hoping to see our great granddaughter soon, or were. Have to wait on another surgery for the wife and healing time so probably won't get to see her until late summer. Nuts...

Cute kid . . .

Congrats Rick! Beautiful baby & family.
I tell my daughter & son in law that if I'd known how much fun being a grandpa was gonna be I would've skipped right to that part. The wife & daughter give me a good tongue lashing every time, but it's worth it.

Have all the fun you can with her, & go back for more. A C

Congrats.....The thought for the day is.....Spoil me Grandpa

Shes beautiful.
congratulations.
like my wife says: "we might as well keep her she's paid for" (about our 5 month old Tessa)
Why is it when I use exclamation points, the scary smile comes up. I just noticed that?

Congratulations to you and your family! Now Rick when is she getting her own wood stove hmmm?

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.