mminor Posted By mminor, Nov 15, 2018 at 7:11 PM

1. FTG-05

FTG-05
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Feb 8, 2014
    Loc:
    TN
    If you're talking to me, it's my Kubota L4330 with a Skid Steer Attachment Depot 48" grapple and LMC HD box blade. What that pic shows is how I now buck logs; I have the grapple hold the log at waist high, makes it extremely easy to buck logs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dobish

Dobish
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 26, 2015
    Loc:
    Golden CO
    Nice. I have been toying with the idea of buying a L3750, but just the bucket and the backhoe... i really have no use for it after my initial project of digging out some stumps and re-grading the back yard.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Simonkenton

Simonkenton
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 27, 2014
    Loc:
    Marshall NC
    eh71fpom.jpg

This is my non ventilated wood shed. I leave the door closed. It gets hot in there, and water vapor passes through the wooden walls. I can dry hickory in 10 months to 17 percent moisture content.

It is 8 x 12, it looks small but you would be surprised how much wood fits in there, I stack it 6 feet high.

K8XcMJGm.jpg
    I also have this pile beneath the kitchen window. This is oak and locust. Takes two years for this wood to dry, it gets a lot of morning sunshine, plus a lot of wind.

4. Woodsplitter67

Woodsplitter67
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 19, 2017
    Loc:
    Woolwich nj
    Thats only part of it.. I didnt includ the 9 cords of white oak in log lenth thats waiting at my brothers that i cut down. Its in piles waiting to be cut into rounds. Will be working on this come January