First Burn (with photos)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you put that nice instal in the perfect pictures section.
Stunning.

Doggone it - beautiful, georgeous and stunning have already been used. I may be biased, but that there is an extremely attractive stove. It's going to warm you right down through your bones to your molecules. Looks great, Eddie.

Wood burning addiction is not a bad thing. With a sharp looking stove like that, I am certain your addiction will continue to grow!

Spectacular install, and as someone else mentioned, looks like it belongs there. Enjoy!

that,s brochure quality for sure...is your floor protection store bought,ineed something like that

That is a great looking setup you have got there Eddie! It is a wonderful group of people here that will do anything they can to help you for sure.

Very, very nice. Congrats and enjoy!

Very nice install . . . looks good.

As has been mentioned once or twice, very nice stove and install. Just keep in mind that the stove is merely the beginning. I hope you already have your eye on a new saw, trailer, and wood shed design. Oh yeah, don't forget that extra pair of shorts you'll need for the winter. :cheese:

Eddie the stove, home and install look terrific! VC makes a beautiful stove..

Good Luck!

Ray

Great looking stove, home and install.. Congrats!

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.