First time hauling out with a quad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the chance to pull out about 3/4 cord of Red Oak to add to the pile of Ash and Walnut. Brought the pressure washer down with a 30 gallon tub and 4, 5 gallon buckets of water. Only used 1/2 the tub to wash all the wood. The pressure washer is more effecient than I had imagined. I did find out the hard way that you need to prime the washer with pressurized water (from the home) before it will draw from the buckets, but it worked very well. Ready for the splitter now.

myway, I've been meaning to thank you for posting that about the pressure washers.

Your welcome Dennis. Glad to be able to help those that have offerred me so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.