Fisher with double doors

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Anyone I D this unit?

• identity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • when made

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Oskar

Jun 23, 2017
oregon
I have acquired this double door Fisher with a new house. It measures 24 wide and 25 high and is approx 40 deep. After looking some I've not yet come across the double door style in my searches. Can anyone provide some info on this? Thanks, Mark

Look in the classic stove forum there is a fisher sub forum where you can get all of the fisher answers you want

40 inches deep must be an Insert.
Pictures will identify it .
Here are the dimensions of the "Fisher Fireplace Insert". Adding the ash fender (ash shelf) at the front may bring it to your depth dimension approx 40 deep?
Insert drawing.jpg

Some good pictures are needed to give you a build time frame. There were changes made through the years to all models. Door style, intake dampers, door springs , handle shapes all determine year of production.