flex T replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jeepnerd

Feb 16, 2014
Delaware
I'd like to replace my existing T that connects my stove to my 6" stainless flex liner. I don't know the manufacturer of the flex, are all 6" flex T's the same?

The tee should have a clamp ring on top that can adjust to the mating liner.

Yes, It does have to hose clamp style of clamp to secure it to the liner. I just don't know if they are interchangeable between different manufacturer's. I was thinking a pluming supply house may have them.

Liner tees are peculiar to the stove industry. You might have better luck with a good stove shop or online.

I called the installer today, they said it was a BDM liner. They don't stock a T, they would have to order it. I rather just order one and have it shipped to my house.