Floor Preparation Work... My 2nd Surprise

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HehHeh . . . your cat reminded me of Olympic athlete McKayla Maroney . . . the cat does not look impressed. :)

Yeah, that was my buddy, Bart. He and I spent 17 years together, travelled around the country, had some great conversations. Had to have him put down a few months ago...I miss him.

Look for a refractory company that repairs/build kilns, heat treat furnaces, and such, they have many types of insulation. This is where i get mine from. In fact I got some 2000+ degree stuff to make new baffle boards for an older stove from them.

Yeah, that was my buddy, Bart. He and I spent 17 years together, travelled around the country, had some great conversations. Had to have him put down a few months ago...I miss him.

Sorry to hear this . . . I "lost" a cat that went out and never came back over a year ago . . . I still find myself thinking about him on occasion as he was a very cool cat and friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.