Free fire wood add/ C L looks good

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are these great deals always so far away?!?>>

Reactions: ScotO
A lot of wood there ,GO GET IT :p

A lot of wood there ,GO GET IT :p
d

This is about 15-20 mins away from me. I would take some but I have a friend in the tree service that brings wood to my dads yard and I process everything there, then truck it back home

Should have put Chicago free wood in title, I know some one around there needs it, good post though :)

I do not get it..is the OP saying take care of every bit of it or take nothing?

I think they are saying ,take what U want and process it on site if U want

How do I edit the title?
U can't but U can ask a moderator to put Chicago in he title , begreen is on here now
Click Forums, then see him on the right,then click, and start a conversation

:eek:

The only free ads I see around here are for couches that you can rip the wood out of... :rolleyes:

Reactions: ScotO and HDRock
There is a as over here in WA for 5 free cords of poplar but they say no small trucks and that you need to take 2-3 cords at a time and ASAP! Hehe Not worth it IMO and you'd need a big truck to haul that much at once.

Wow that would be a great deal.....you NEVER see a deal like that out here in the sticks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.