Free Ironwood, Albany NY Craigslist

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehouse

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2011
Upstate NY
Brunswick, east of Albany. Free column, Dec. 4th.

Looked and saw no such ad. Not that I want the wood, just wanted to see exactly what the ad said.
Ad's still there, under Albany free column, Dec. 4th. East of Albany (Troy) my mistake.

Ehouse

Thanks Zap! Probably a wheelbarrow job. Fence whole 9 yards. Otherwise I figure the guy who cut the trees would have taken the wood or at least some. I've seen it all,,, back in my days doing tree work... Bid the job, come back 2 weeks later and a nice brand new fence is up or a job that required lots of roping or speed lining limb wood off of a roof,,, now has a brand new roof on it. Not that I would damage the roof, but come on! People can be clever;lol

Reactions: zap
I seem to recall a similar posting from Brunswick offering a 50/50 split, uneven ground, same wording, etc. thing is I am sure it was for MAPLE not ironwood. I remember thinking " yea right, it's likely soft maple down in a gully or worse!". Now that Maple is ironwood....alarms are going off in my head on this one.

Reactions: charly
Status
Not open for further replies.