Free Oak - Arnold, MD

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
someones going to be missing a kidney after this one.
Way too good to be true.
Seems like it. Full truck load of Oak, cut to length, no branches and trash, cannot pick up, must take free delivery. My luck I would get a dump truck showing up with all the crotches and trash. Been there done that one time. I would be sure to be home for delivery and have the right to refuse. Not to mention that picture looks like it is from Logging magazine or something.

Click on his name and he's also giving away free mulch. Doesn't sound right at all.

Click on his name and he's also giving away free mulch. Doesn't sound right at all.
Worth contacting to see if valid. It is the deal of a century if he is clearing out a lot. But be careful if this is a scam. Maybe try sending him a message to establish another means of contact.

posted has been removed.
Could have been legit.
Sometimes people are on a tight timeline to get a job done and sell stuff really cheap or give it away.

There was an old cafe stainless bar with sink area, prep area behind, and seating in front. This was in a restaurant and it was every bit of 18' long. They were selling it for $1000 so that they could remodel this place. Today that would cost tens of thousands of dollars.
And because it was built back when people built things to last and with care for their craft, a quick polish and it would have looked like new. It was a brushed texture so, no scratches to be seen. I was floored. Wish I had the space to store it and maybe someday open up that sandwich shop/brewery :)