Free Pine Tree Cylinders

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I can mow the yard and do some edging while I'm over there... :)

Scott

Pine tree cut into big cylinders

Pine tree was cut down a year ago. Bark has worn off but the branches and large cylinders were left in my yard. It will take two strong folks, a truck and a log splitter for this to be used, I guess but I would really love someone to make it go away. Grandson love walking across it and I am waiting for a broken ankle any day! LOL Yours for the taking but please..... take the branches too for kindling.... too nice of a place for snakes nests and rodents where it is.

Well, this is the first time I've heard about big cylinders from a pine tree. Branches and large cylinders were left there. Do you suppose there are any pistons in those cylinders? Maybe just the snakes and rodents are in the cylinders.

This is actually the second time I've heard of those large wood cylinders. The other time was also craigslist. You'd think someone could come up with a different name. Cylinder seems so long. Maybe a three lletter word or something easy to spell.

Rod?

loggets. or nuggets. depending on size and attitude!

I'm guessing this person went to one of those fancy ivy league schools like Harvard or Yale.

Directions: Turn left on Delancy, third rectangular prism on the right. Cylindars are out behind the cube in which we park the cars.
Georges B

What is a pine cylinder? V6, V8, those are cylinders. If you want to get technical, beer cans are clinders. I'm up for V12 on that.

snowleopard said:
Directions: Turn left on Delancy, third rectangular prism on the right. Cylindars are out behind the cube in which we park the cars.
Georges B

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.