Free Wood in northern Md

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtarbert

Minister of Fire
Feb 23, 2006
Maryland
I live in Havre de Grace, Maryland and have a vacant lot where tree trimmers dump wood. Recently they dumped a load or two of Sycamore that I am not going to be able to process before the town gets on my back. So, to avoid and problems I am offering the Sycamore to anyone on here free of charge. It is flat ground and easy to get to by pickup truck.

Good karma to you, my friend......hoping someone on here can take you up on your offer.
Sycamore ain't the greatest wood in the world, but its definately worth getting. Somewhere between silver maple and ash, if I'm correct.

Reactions: Woody Stover
I will sweeten the deal.....I have a 27 ton splitter that I will let you use while you process the wood......Use it on my lot......

Good man

Status
Not open for further replies.