Funniest movie ever

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

I am watching a hilarious movie that I think was low budget but awesome its called Gunless hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! WATCH THIS MOVIE PEOPLE.

A Fish Called Wanda.

Pay attention at the beginning :p

Well, I do love a western! The trailer is on youtube.

Pete1983 said:
I am watching a hilarious movie that I think was low budget but awesome its called Gunless hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! WATCH THIS MOVIE PEOPLE.

After seeing this I went and watched it. Entertaining flick. Thanks.

Was this online? I like Paul Gross. He was really good in the Slings and Arrows series.

Yes it was on netflix thanks for the recipe the crowd loved it.
Pete

BeGreen said:
Was this online?

Ya mean where you, like, pay for it? Such a kidder. :coolsmirk:

I have not watched that one Pete. I will see if I can find it and check it out. Thanks. You also reminded me I need to watch Trains, Planes, and Automobiles. Steve Martin and John Candy were outstanding in that movie. This is just one of the funny seens in the movie. Imagine how many takes they had to go through to get it right. Even if you have seen it before, you have to watch it again. One of the funniest movies ever. If any of you have not seen it, be sure to watch it without interuption, and not on T.V. broadcast!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5o8DFfYHS4 :lol:

BrotherBart said:
BeGreen said:
Was this online?

Ya mean where you, like, pay for it? Such a kidder. :coolsmirk:

Just watched it. Good flick!

Status
Not open for further replies.