Vannooch Posted By Vannooch, Jul 4, 2018 at 2:35 PM

1. brenndatomu

brenndatomu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2013
    Loc:
    NE Ohio
    Yeah the Yukon is no longer available here...supposedly they are working on a compliant model...been hearing that for a while now though. I have the wood/oil model...not terribly impressed, its actually coming out soon...want it? ;)
    The Napoleon doesn't have a great track record here on Hearth...doesn't seem to be many of them out there though, but for the ones that have reported in, feedback hasn't been great for the furnace or the company's customer service...kinda expensive too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vannooch

Vannooch
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jul 4, 2018
    Loc:
    Pennsylvania
    Kewl, thanks. I was down there laying out the kuuma and considered it. I suppose that I can move the one that I have to make it work better. I will already be altering the ductwork to get it tied in.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. brenndatomu

brenndatomu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2013
    Loc:
    NE Ohio
    If you are considering a Kuuma, just be aware that they are usually backlogged building them...sometimes 6 months...and probably are right now for sure since their sale just ended (Friday, I think...maybe they would still do the sale price if you called tomorrow?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...