FYI, new executive order from POTUS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Omaha419

Burning Hunk
Jul 19, 2015
Falling Waters, WV
This is getting out of hand.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 379
Holly chit send all your pine this way .
We don't need it but will use it anyway
This time of year The Great White North
needs all the heat it can get

Reactions: Omaha419
I was really hoping this site wouldn't start any type of politics, guess just a matter of time (funny yes, but don't know where its going)
There are a bunch of these floating around. One of the most memorable to me is another one about slow drivers in the left lane. Not one person spoke of politics or our POTUS.

There are a bunch of these floating around. One of the most memorable to me is another one about slow drivers in the left lane. Not one person spoke of politics or our POTUS.

Yeah, not mad, just hoping things don't escalate. Funny cause here in VA they just passed the law that you can get fined for being a jerk in the left lane

Yeah, not mad, just hoping things don't escalate. Funny cause here in VA they just passed the law that you can get fined for being a jerk in the left lane

They did that about a year ago here in Indiana. Never seen it enforced. :/

I knew there was a good reason I voted for Trump!!!