Glad I didn't clean the stove out yet!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not good at all, my apple trees are in full bloom right now. I thought I'd have apples this year but thinking it may not work out(again). :(

Good news here. For sure a few of the blossoms got hit but the majority look to be okay.

We experienced a pretty good frost last night in Tug Hill country, at least around Barnes Corners: Lawns, roofs, windshields were very white. 29::Fat 4:30 this morning. Turkeys were gobbling though!

Not even amusing at this point in time.

What IS amusing is me carrying a couple armloads in shorts and no shirt. The A/C is running right now.

I already laid it out, since I won't be home Thursday. All she'll have to do is light it.
2013-05-21_16-35-46_424.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.