Go PATS!! Go GIANTS!! Go crazy thread.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Who's going to bring it home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets go patriots ......

Even though it was sort of handed to us with that miss, I'll take it. I'd like to see the Giants again in the Super Bowl.

Pats v Giants.....now that would be a GOOD game

Ayuh, all the way, another ring... and one ring to rule them all

Where are the hearth.com big blue supporters? I just wish this game was at home-its 27 degrees here-the 9'ers would be freezing to death :lol:

What a game... It was time for the kids bedtime bottle at the 2 minute and we just put the TV on mute and were like drink drink!!

My wife couldn't bear to watch a the end then we almost fell off the couch when Baltimore missed that field goal.

:)

Very, very lucky.....2 ft. to the right, and they may have been all done.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

I could barely breathe! Baltimore played a heck of a game, The Pats came out on top, luck plays a big part on some wins. That miss was tough to watch for Baltimore fans I bet! We were jumping for joy and cheering. Next up 49ers or Giants, wouldn't it be sweet to avenge the '07 loss.

Wow-just us? Where are all the rest of the NY/NJ/CT woodburners? I like the new OT rules for the post-season BTW...this has been a hell of a game so far.

Battenkiller said:
CTguy9230 said:
Pats v Giants.....now that would be a GOOD game

That will be a good game. ;)

DAMN RIGHT!!! NEW ENGLAND HERE WE COME!!!

So now that the Northeast is the only part of the country that cares who wins the Superbowl, let's see what kind of rivalry we have in the hearth.com community. Craig is probably the only one who can say for sure, but I would bet that the upper Mid-Atlantic states and New England have the most hearth.com members. Who is going all the way? Oh and I know I said "trash talk," but this is the Inglenook... ;)

G-MEN!

Comes down to which one i hate worse.
Go Giants! I guess.

Good luck to any team that plays Pretty Boy Brady.

All of Patriot's nation was rooting for the Giants tonight! Only to have a chance to avenge the worst game I've ever or hopefully will ever see. The '07 Superbowl. And to see the Pats beat Eli with Payton in the stands in Indi! It would be priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.