Goose accessibility thread...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flatbedford said:
If there are others from the lower Hudson Valley that could work with me I could help get it to you. I have trucks and access to trailers. I would need help and a week or two to get the parts up your way. Maybe somebody can move it quicker? I would try to help how ever I could for you. If you are interested, I can try to get a better look at it or pictures for you tomorrow.

That would be a challenge on timing is my first reaction, though I'd let Mary-Anne make the call on it considering that she is in a better position to make the call on what needs to happen, and so forth... A lot would also depend on what kind of money the person wants - his $8K new install cost is pretty consistent with the $10K we were quoted for 60' or so, the question is how much we can get him down from that number

I get the impression from the name windows that there are a pretty good number of HC folks in your general area, hopefully we could get a good volunteer crew, but I'm not sure just how much that can be counted on - if you're readking this and are able to help out, please post....

Must roll off to therapy right now - will be back in a bit...

Gooserider

Volunteer crew and timing are the tricky parts. I will pm my cell number to you Goose.

It did turn out nice, the boys have done well.

Gooserider said:
...as I'm getting kicked out of here next week...Gooserider

Goose,
Are you home? How's it going?

Flatbedford said:
Gooserider said:
...as I'm getting kicked out of here next week...Gooserider

Goose,
Are you home? How's it going?

Been home now for about a week and a few days, with mixed results... Lots of minor issues, and learning experiences as I have to figure out a lot of the stuff that they didn't teach me at the rehab... It has been very frustrating as I had no ramp until late today, so I was mostly stuck in the house, but that has now been fixed, along with getting a lot more done in the bathroom - it is much more finished now than it was... just needs skimcoating, paint and some other minor finish work...

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.