Got me a Blaze King Classic! Project thread.

  • Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

    We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

    We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

NorthIdahoMan

New Member
Sep 2, 2026
3
North Idaho
Well I'm super excited to be the proud owner of a King 1107 (predecessor to the King 40). It's going to replace my little Lopi Republic 1250 (1.6 CF) which has been a great stove, but takes constant attention.

Thanks to all of you that have posted here because without you guys I wouldn't have been able to spot all the problems and would have way overpaid. I actually was going to pass, but she said to make an offer. So I asked if $600 was ok and she didn't even hesitate.

My King is going to need a complete going through, but so far I haven't found any problems I can't handle (knock on wood). Both the bypass and the air intake works smoothly and she said both fans work. I have a long repair/parts list going already, but first on to the pictures!



[Hearth.com] Got me a Blaze King Classic!  Project thread.
[Hearth.com] Got me a Blaze King Classic!  Project thread.
[Hearth.com] Got me a Blaze King Classic!  Project thread.
[Hearth.com] Got me a Blaze King Classic!  Project thread.
[Hearth.com] Got me a Blaze King Classic!  Project thread.

[Hearth.com] Got me a Blaze King Classic!  Project thread.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Turbo89