gotta love this face (new pup)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
024.JPG

You may want to train him to stay off the couch before it's TOO LATE. :coolsmile:

bfunk13 said:
A while back i posted some pics of our Leonberger pup.
He is growing bigger by the hour. 33lbs. @ 13 weeks.

Woofy

That's about the coolest looking pup I've ever seen!! Thanks for the pic!

Is that a Leonberger Greebas?
This guy is growing like crazy, great dog!

Attachments

• DSC06292.jpg
    DSC06292.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 244
Yep, a Leo. He's sporting his summer hair cut in the picture. When I get a chance I'll post some of his (Charlie) puppy pictures. When I saw your pups pics I thought it was Charlie's clone. This is our 2nd leonberger and I've gotta say, they are absolutely wonderful, loving animals. Your guy is going to grow a WHOLE LOT more. Charlie is about 170lbs of big baby. Good luck.

Reactions: bfunk13
How cool greebas, they do look alike. I love Leos. Tell me for real, how bad is the shedding? A couple new pics.

Attachments

• DSC06408.JPG
    DSC06408.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN4530.JPG
    DSCN4530.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 166
Here is mine around Thanksgiving guarding the yard and the firewood for 2014/2015

388676_320467097982601_100000579410319_1177007_1389850797_n.jpg

I need that yard! Cool pup!

He's starting to be an "old man", just turned 6 years old this month.

I wish I had more yard. I just have about 1/2 acre of "yard" if you subtract the land the house and driveway uses... just enough to have a bit of room but not enough to really do much with.

Better buy another recliner :)

He looks great, and HUGE !!!

A mix of St. Bernard, Newfoundland and Pyrenean Mountain Dog.
His daddy is about 160 lbs!

Holy hell. That's only 10 lbs less than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.