Grandpa Bear

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laura_carter07

Feb 1, 2011
U.S.A
Can you help me with the definition of: Clearances to combustibles may be reduced through the use of a U.L. listed wall protector
We have the Grandpa Bear with the square doors no arches any idea of the year that might be?
Thank you
Laura

laura_carter07 said:
Can you help me with the definition of: Clearances to combustibles may be reduced through the use of a U.L. listed wall protector
We have the Grandpa Bear with the square doors no arches any idea of the year that might be?
Thank you
Laura

Not sure on the Ul wall protector but there is a huge thread on here called Everything Fisher which goes into great detail about years of manufacture, design etc. I skimmed through a couple pages so I'm positive you can identiify your stove through that info.

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.