Great special during demo days at TSC!!! ;)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Intheswamp

Jun 25, 2010
South Central Alabama
I just looked at the "Demo Days" special flyer that was emailed to me from TSC. The last time I was in TSC I noticed the bar oil was $6.99...a buck over the first-of-the-year special of $6.00. Well, they've got it on special in there flyer.....only $7.99!!!!!

I thought I'd let ya'll know that TSC is looking out for you!!! But, even with my love for TSC it's a still a pretty good deal.

Ed

I like them better then lowes....Thats not saying much.lol

Thats hilarious...I noticed the same thing....just imagine how many people didnt notice????...

My local TSC looked at me like I had an extra eye when I asked about "Demo Days" one time.

Sounds like a great sale. However, I think I'll pass....

Hehheh . . . reminds me of the time a few weeks ago when I stopped by a local restaurant for breakfast . . . looked over at their "Specials" board . . . one item was $1 less and another item was not regularly offered on the menu . . . but the two other items were normal menu items and were being offered at the same price . . . when I asked the waitress what made the corn beef hash special she didn't really have an answer . . .

I've always believed in going along with hijackers...

Be careful at grocery stores when it comes to unit pricing. On several occasions I've found that buying two of a smaller size is cheaper than buying the "giant economy" size. You'd think larger package = lower unit price, but that's a rule to which there are exceptions. Caveat emptor.

Right on Dan.

you guys dont buy gas? any oil has went up a lot the last couple months. go price a 5 gallon bucket of gear oil 15 dollars more than i paid last fall. 799 realy is a good price if you like that oil

turbo885 said:
you guys dont buy gas? any oil has went up a lot the last couple months. go price a 5 gallon bucket of gear oil 15 dollars more than i paid last fall. 799 realy is a good price if you like that oil
Yes, it's a pretty good deal at $7.99 but running it in a sales promotion a dollar higher than it was before the "sale" seems a little cheesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.