Greenway Pellets $259.00 The Hardware Store in Mardela Springs, Md 21837

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Hughes

Aug 17, 2012
Eastern shore Md.
I have been using these Pellets for over 10 years. They are always a very hot, very low ash pellet.
The temps run with the somerset at about 250 260 degs. on B with my stove, thats med low. I have crank them
over 400 deg on med high, but the wife don't like the flames to high, but loves the HEAT////////
Hope this helps, someone close to 21873 zip.
Good Luck
Edward

Since they are made from waste of kiln dried flooring, they would burn hot! But hardwoods while my stove likes softwoods... Company from Tennessee so relatively local to you. Started making their pellets in 2006 so you must have been in on the earliest batches of pellets!

Reactions: Edward Hughes
Lake Girl, thank you for all the help,on this site. Congrads on the Moderator and staff member position.
That was a close guess, on my part, of the time the Hardware Store in Mardela Springs, Md started with the greenway.
Trans expense changed, and other brands were tried, with less expense. Miles are 883 from Collingwood, Tn
But the back haul freight is better, from the mill.
Regards
Ed

I liked the Greenways our first winter with the stove. Cant find them since. Burned 5-6 bags and knew we would like them. If they pop up local Im buying multiple tons...

Mad Max 31, 1110.4 miles from you to collinwood, Tn. Not much pop up at that rate. Try to get a group
and a retailer together for a back haul to your location.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.