Gun for Saw Trade?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NH_Wood

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2009
southern NH
Hi guys - I'm selling a very low use MS391 - asking $445 on CL - just received this e-mail:

I have a brand new never shot Remington SPS .308 bolt action rifle all paper work ready to legally transfer, I don't know if you would trade . i believe right now this gun sells for 630$.I figure its worth a shot to see if you are interested in trades.

I don't know much about guns - not my thing - if I did the trade, I'd probably sell the gun - do you think this makes sense or not worth the hassle?

Cheers!

If your not into guns it don't make much since, but I would make that trade.;)

Would be a good trade if you were into guns, but likely not worth the hassle if you plan on just selling the gun. Trade one item you want to sell for another item you want to sell? Out of the frying pan...

If you do it, make sure to do the trade at a local gun dealer. Will cost a couple bucks, but it gives you some protection, as they can run the s/n to be sure it's not stolen, and handle any state registration paperwork.

Thanks guys - probably not the best plan! I'll pass! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.