Had to turn off the pellet stove this morning, to hot in the house.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
woke up this morning to 48 degrees outside and 78 inside. The wood stove was still burning in the dinning room and had a good ash base so it will continue to burn through the day. The pellet stove was puttering along on low so with only the wife in the house today, I turned off the pellet stove. This made me sad and I think I had a tear form in the corner of my left eye.

My season is coming to an end. Looks like it is the start of SHOWROOM FLOOR DEMO TIME. Please visit the Item for sale page for a list of stoves. I will also be clearing out the pipe room so come and get some awesome deals on Pellet Vent Pro and whatever else I have left. PM, Email, or call for info. PLEASE MENTION HEARTH.COM FOR THE BEST DEALS.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.