Hampton HI300 Insert - Trying to get friend to buy now

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tutu_sue

Jan 21, 2006
Northern NJ
I'm asking for a friend who's interested a new Hampton HI300 Insert brown enamel with the oversized surround. I have heard they are less than say Jotul or Hearthstone. Anyone price one recently or know how much they go for now? Or are you a dealer who wants he sell him one? He's in Central Jersey and wouldn't mind a scenic drive if the price is right. Thank y'all and a great Thanksgiving to you!

Bumping to see if you can't get a reply . . . I would suspect that you are right . . . these would be less than a comparable Jotul or Hearthstone.

Thank you Jake. Hoping someone has priced one out recently. If we can at least get an idea of what the base unit goes for that would be great. I'm trying to convince a friend to start burning wood sooner rather than later.

I didn't buy mine in Jersey, but I paid $4000 (total including tax). Cost included the HI300 unit (timberline brown), fan, oversized panels, 25 foot vent pipe and install. After the 30% tax credit, it comes to $2800

Status
Not open for further replies.