Harman Accentra52i troubleshooting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

markV

Oct 1, 2018
CT USA
Hello!

Please advise. I own Harman Accentra52i pellet insert . It has been running fine for 3 years. It stopped working recently. The unit will start, ignite, and after a 10-15 min will stop. Changed the hopper motor and the circuit board. The problem is still there. Any suggestions?

There are a lot of safety features where the stove will shut down if it senses that something is not within parameters, like draft, air flow, etc. More often than not, a “wicked good” cleaning takes care of stuff like that. Many users respond that “yes, I cleaned it” only to find out later they sort of cleaned it. Usual suspects for a 52i is ash under the burn pot chamber, dirty ESP sensor or a semi-blocked flue. When was the last time it was deep-cleaned? I ask because most service technicians say 60-80% of service calls are solved with a thorough cleaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: railfanron